Design and implementation of the functional adaptation of the T3 warehouse
With the restructuring carried out by XFIRE SISTEMI S.r.l. the T3 warehouse benefits from the following improvements compared to the pre-existing situation:
- Time : -25%
A ship (2,000 tons of fertilizer) is now unloaded in about 12 hours
- Quantity: +36%
It is now possible to store 35,000 tons thanks to the built dividing structures and to the bulk goods distribution system that unloads from the top.
- Surface : -100%
Now only 11,000 SQM are used for storage, the remaining 11,000 SQM are now destined for further storage activities (bags of coffee)
The restructuring has resulted in:
- Construction work:
- Pillars protection
- Restoration of flooring and internal sewage system
- Restoration of sea-side wall.
- Ditch for weighs roadside
- Reception ditch in reinforced concrete
- Room for offices and services.
- Partition walls
- Machinery and Systems:
- Replacement of entrance doors.
- Weighs roadside.
- Grill and receiving hopper.
- Bulk goods distribution system.
- Coffee silo system.
- Smoke detection system.